- Sale Price: $133,000
- Est. ARV** (After-Repaired Value): $188,000
- Current Status: No Longer Available. See the Deal Of The Day
- 3 Bed / 2 Bath 1354 Approx Sq Ft
What Makes us Different?
HomeDeal Realty is not your average real estate investment brokerage. We go beyond just finding handyman specials; we help individuals – whether they are seasoned landlords or first-time house flippers – to build a portfolio of quality investment properties. Our mission is not only to find you an investment property that meets your needs, but also help you secure the financing for the purchase and rehab of the investment properties.
Unlike most brokerages, the fixer-uppers we show our clients are pre-approved for special financing. We use three criteria to determine the viability of a property for rental income or flipping potential:
- Upwardly Transitional Area – All of the properties HomeDeal Realty Realty advertises are located in neighborhoods where homes are projected to appreciate. This means higher rental rates, larger profit margins, and higher demand for these investment properties before and after rehabs.
- Ratio of Value to Price – HomeDeal Realty only focuses on homes in these neighborhoods that have high values and low listing prices. Properties that are being sold in our target neighborhoods as short sales, probate sales, handyman specials, or foreclosure properties are ideal.
- Pre-approved for Financing – One of the greatest challenges most investors face is getting financing to purchase and rehab the property, especially with the rigorous process to get approval for a conventional loan. We pre-approve the properties we list for financing using our partnered hard money lender, BridgeWell Capital. BridgeWell Capital is fully licensed and insured mortgage lender with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Once you have chosen a property in which to invest, BridgeWell Capital can help you determine which special investor financing will fit yours and the property’s needs the best.
How We Can Help You
Any real estate investor, beginner or experienced, has encountered many challenges buying an investment property. Here are some ways HomeDeal Realty can help you make your investments more efficient and effective:
- Finding the best investment properties in the area. HomeDeal Realty can guide you through the numerous opportunities to find the best deals across the Greater Orlando Metro Area.
- Finding the assets to buy and rehab a property. HomeDeal Realty’s partnered hard money lender, BridgeWell Capital, has pre-approved all of the properties listed on our site for financing. BridgeWell Capital does not require you to have a regular income to take out a hard money loan, and will cover up to 85% of the purchase price and 100% of the rehab cost.
- Making smart investment decisions. Deciding whether to flip a property or hold it as a rental is a crucial step for a successful investment project. Flipping a property entails selling it as soon as it is rehabbed. Using private money to finance a flip is usually a great way to quickly purchase and remodel the investment deal. On the other hand, turning an investment property into a rental property comes with significant benefits. A landlord property will provide a steady income for long-term wealth and, if you have found a great investment deal, the property will also appreciate in value. Finding the leverage for turning an investment deal into a rental property usually requires special investor financing to allow investors to purchase the investment property and then transition into a long-term financing option. In either case, HomeDeal Realty is committed to help investors make smart investment decisions to maximize their profits.
- Investment Project Consulting. HomeDeal Realty offers project consulting services to assist investors in every step of the process, including, but not limited to, financial analysis, purchase offer consulting, purchase offer preparation, offer presentation, negotiation, service provider coordination and rehab project consulting.
Orlando’s Real Estate Market
The State of the Orlando Market
In the Orlando-Kissimmee area in particular, rental properties have become particularly valuable. With tourism and the local population on the rise (2.2% population increase compared to the national average of 0.7%), rental prices have now passed home prices, ideally making the profit margins for landlord’s greater. A strong housing market and appreciation in home values is expected over the next few years. In fact, home values in the Orlando-Kissimmee area are expected to appreciate twice as fast (10%) in the next year as compared to the national average (5.2%). Orange and Osceola Counties are at the epicenter of this appreciation.
Job growth often is used as the most immediate indicator of a housing need. The job market in Orlando has grown by 4.4% as opposed to a 1.7% national average. Additionally, while owner-occupied homes in the Orlando area have increased over the last two years, the demand for rental properties has increased at about the same rate.
Not only will demand increase for rental properties, but the amount of rent charged is expected to increase 24% over the next three years in this market. This will bring the average rent to $1467 for the Orlando Metro Area.
Why Invest in Orlando’s Real Estate Market?
- Appreciation and rental prices are expected to increase over the next three years. Both rentals and homes for sale are projected to be in higher demand over the next three years. Rental prices are expected to grow to over $1400 in the next three years, a 24% increase. Meanwhile, appreciation is projected at an average of 10% for the next three years. This means a home valued at $200,000 after rehab could bring in a gross profit of $116,600 after three years of appreciation and rental income.
- Orlando is growing in many industries. Orlando made it to number seven on Forbes magazine’s fastest growing cities of 2016. Over the last two years major projects have begun or been announced for Downtown Orlando and the Greater Orlando Metro Area totaling over $4.7 billion.
- Population growth and tourism are driving up rental prices. More people coming into the Greater Orlando Metro Area has meant a greater demand for housing in the last few years. Orlando’s market was one of the hardest hit after the recession, but it has rebounded the last few years at a steady rate.
- Great market for families and retirees. The growth in Orlando’s population is no fluke; it is a great area to raise a family, retire, or invest in real estate. In fact, it was ranked 44th on U.S. News & World Report’s 100 Best Places to Live in 2016.
Real Estate Investor Clubs in Orlando
HomeDeal Realty always recommends that our clients join local real estate investor clubs. The real estate investment associations are one of the best methods of networking with other local real estate professionals. Joining one of these clubs is not required, but taking the opportunity to learn and collaborate with other professionals will make you more prepared and informed about the local market and trends.
The Real Estate Investment Associations serving the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford and surrounding areas are:
- Central Florida Realty Investors – The general meetings are held the first Wednesday of every month and are free for members. Unless otherwise noted, the meetings are held at Edgewater High School’s Performing Arts Center.
- Real Estate Entrepreneurs Association – General meetings are held on the third Tuesday of the month at the Holiday Inn St. Petersburg-Clearwater. Meetings are free for Wealth Builders members; all guests are charged $15.
- Greater Orlando Real Estate Investors Association – Monthly meetings are held the last Thursday of every month. Meetings are free to members but first-time guests can print free passes from the website.
Links to Success
HomeDeal Realty wants you to be a successful. We have compiled a list of resources we believe you may find helpful in your real estate investments.
- Orlando Regional Chamber of Commerce
- African American Chamber of Commerce
- Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce
- British American Chamber of Commerce
- Central Florida Disability Chamber of Commerce
- Daytona Chamber of Commerce
- Deland Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Phillips Chamber of Commerce
- East Orlando Chamber of Commerce
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Metro Orlando
- Indian American Chamber of Commerce
- Kissimmee/Osceola County Chamber of Commerce
- LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- Maitland Chamber of Commerce
- Melbourne Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Orlo Vista Chamber of Commerce
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce
- Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Titusville Chamber of Commerce
- West Orange Chamber of Commerce
- Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce
- Winter Park Chamber of Commerce
- Orlando Regional REALTORS® Association
- Florida REALTORS®
- Apartment Association of Greater Orlando
- North Central Florida Apartment Association
- Florida Apartment Association